Sunday, March 3, 2019

You Have To Be....



You came in my life as a cherub , she said .

What I had done , why are you saying this? , he replied.

You were there when no one was there to guide me, motivate me , encourage me and the most important who believe on me. Yeah , that I can also do it. , she mentioned .

I just saw the glitter of your eyes towards the work , I recognized your that ability which might has been not visible to others yet. And I just make a effort . Don't call me as a cherub .
He explained.

Why should not ? You came in my life kept your all efforts , make me able and now going . Is it not enough for saying you cherub ?  She asked .

He just smiled and understood that she doesn't 't want to let him go.

She asked again , now who will help me decisions ? Who will tell me difference ? With whom I will freely and fearlessly talk ?
He replied : No one is with you forever . You have to be first of all your own. Once you will be your you will be able to manage any condition . Just believe in yourself. I'm always yours . Whenever you will need me I will be inside you ,beside you,  just recognise your self.

Ruchi Tiwari

No comments:

Post a Comment

थैंक्यू KK! हम रहें या न रहें कल, कल याद आएंगे ये पल, प्यार के पल...

KK, 90's के दौर का वो नाम जिसकी आवाज सुन हम सभी बड़े हुए। 'कुछ करने की हो आस-आस... आशाएं' या 'अभी-अभी तो मिले हो, अभी न करो ...